Sr. Customer Support Analyst
6226 West Sahara Ave Las Vegas, NV 89146
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Sr. Customer Support Analyst in Las Vegas, NV!
- Provides customer service and program support for moderately complex customer program offerings involving multiple technology types installed at commercial and industrial facilities.
- Interacts with sales and technical support teams to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues.
- Applies technical and business knowledge, skills, and judgement to analyze and problem solve issues.
- Operates under general supervision.
- Works with sales and technical support teams to ensure that Commercial Demand Response program business processes related to customer support are completed such as handling customer service requests, ensuring incentive payments are made, and verifying bill credits are being applied through the utility billing process;
- Proactively interact with customers in a professional manner to quickly troubleshoot and resolve Commercial Demand Response program and technology related issues;
- Coordinate weekly meetings with customer outreach representatives that are working to enroll customers in Commercial Demand Response programs offered by the electric utility company;
- Track all customer program applications and report status;
- Summarize all customer support activities for a weekly report to the Program Delivery manager;
- Work with technical teams to ensure appropriate and accurate weekly reports are created or automated regarding:
o program status for kW, kWh savings
o customer participation and status, number and type of devices and other types of information requested by management;
- Coordinate with customer outreach center of excellence;
- Coordinate with technical services center of excellence;
- Update program documentation to include changes in program manuals, process flow, customer application, talking points, and Power Point presentations;
- Support enrollment of large customers with multiple locations;
- Analyze engineering program reports for Commercial Demand Response programs to proactively identify potential issues with customer electrical loads such as air conditioning;
- Support the collection of data required as input for program cost-benefit analyses in coordination with technical and analytical support teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and 3 to 5 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working directly with customers to troubleshoot technical or service issues and to drive higher levels of customer satisfaction.
- Experience using complex business information systems such as CRM, report generation, Power Point, and business process documentation.
- Experience supporting
PCs, word processing, spreadsheets, database software and report generators.
- Work environment and physical demands in general office environment.
- No special physical demands required.
- Knowledge of or experience with Commercial
- Demand Response
Voca: The Spirit of Work