Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Customer Service Rep professionals in Miramar, FL! Interested candidates will reach out to Jamie Brough at firstname.lastname@example.org, direct line 952 303 8115.
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Make approximately 50-60 outbound calls per day to directly respond to questions, handle issues, and provide guidance to both internal and external customers.
- Engage with members through every step of their road to wellness.
- Respond directly to questions and provide guidance on transactions, inquires, or complaints from consumers.
- Make welcome calls to new members
- Receive, document and resolve customer inquiries by using established best practices
- Build lasting relationships with Humana’s customers
- Educate customers about Humana’s Medicaid products and services over the telephone
- Bilingual in English and Spanish; must be able to speak, read, and write in both languages without limitations or assistance.
- A language test might be provided to you while you’re on site after the interview
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous call center or related customer service experience
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Medicaid benefit knowledge is a plus
Voca | Sr. Recruiter
t 507-288-5260 c 414-544-0668
Voca: The Spirit of Work
Voca is a relationship organization focused on uniting talented individuals with exceptional companies. At Voca, we strongly believe that a better career results in a happier you, and we are therefore dedicated to help guide people on a career path that fulfills their passion and purpose.