2nd floor, 2 Gatehall Drive Parsippany, New Jersey 55345
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Solutions Engineer professionals in Parsippany, NJ!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
Enterprise Payments Solutions from our Client are helping financial institutions globally to simplify their payments infrastructure and provide a resilient foundation for effective digital transformation.
The comprehensive set of solutions, based on a single real-time architecture, are available on premises or hosted, scalable up and down, across functional and volume needs and offer unrivalled customer and segment personalization.
The choice of solution provides flexibility for a financial institution in setting the pace of its modernization, addressing point needs or replacing multiple legacy systems.
Find out more about what it is like to be part of the Enterprise Payments Solutions team …
About the Role
The Solution Engineer works within the client facing technology team to ensure the timely, quality delivery of Dovetail reference solutions, product enhancements and customizations to Dovetail clients. Under the direction of a Solution Architect, you will support and advise clients during the full implementation lifecycle. This work includes advising and guiding the deployment, configuration, and integration and testing of the Dovetail Solution in Client test environments. In addition, you will have the opportunity to produce high-level design and estimation work for new functionality as assigned. There is frequent liaison across the business, but specifically with business analysts, developers, and release management.
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Under the guidance of the Solution Architect, advise on our technical implementation approach and help to rationalise software architecture choices
• Work with Solutions Architect to shape solution during definition stage
• Support deployment and configuration efforts with our clients (code merging, continuous integration).
• Provide technical Implementation Support during different test stages
• Perform some development, code reviews and analysis of existing code
• Write functional tests using Dovetail’s proprietary framework
• Provide production support and can resolve issues when required
• Support Solutions Architect in pre-sales support and customer presentations
• Project/implementation life-cycle experience covering:
• design, configuration, coding, testing, implementation and documentation
• Good troubleshooting skills
• Experience with payments or banking advantageous
• Works to deadlines and can escalate issues effectively
• Excellent communication, written and team skills.
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to work alone.
• Adaptable to working with different clients and cultures in locations across the UK, US and Continental Europe
• BSc or MSc educated
• 3 years plus experience in a hands on Java development role; can analyse existing Java code
• 1+ years Oracle or other RDBMS experience
• 1+ years’ experience in a client facing/implementation role
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
Voca: The Spirit of Work