3428 Lakeridge Pl NW # 100 Rochester, Minnesota 55901
Voca has an immediate opening available for Solutions Engineers in Rochester, MN! Interested Candidates will email current resume to Chad Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 612-324-0800
- Our client is seeking a solution engineer to join our Implementation team.
- The Solution Engineer is a critical member of a Project team and focuses on system design for new customer implementations as well as configuration and expansion of existing MetaViewer customers.
- This individual will possess the technical expertise associated with MetaViewer products and have in-depth knowledge of how to apply them to meet the Customers business needs.
- The Solution Engineer will spend their core time configuring, training, testing and documenting additional requirements for our solutions.
- This position is located in Rochester, MN.
- Deploy MetaViewer Paperless financial automation software as part of the Professional Services Team.
- Support five or more customer projects at a time. Project durations are approximately 3-5 months in length.
- Diligently provide updates to Project Manager on the status of the project.
- Track contracted service hours delivered for billing purposes
- Assist team in identifying Best Practices and repeatable processes
- Engage in Pre and Post-Sales consulting and review
- This position requires customer-facing interaction for training and testing.
- Formal training in Microsoft platforms, including Microsoft SQL Server, IIS, Active Directory, and Windows Operating Systems
- 2 years engineering experience in enterprise-level software and working with end-users of varying technical levels
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and accountability to accommodate multiple project assignments in parallel.
- Ability to work as part of a team and take direction.
Voca: The Spirit of Work