Our client is a national leading provider of AP Automation, is expanding our team of Software Technicians. This position provides troubleshooting and problem solving for their software in multifaceted client environments. The ideal candidate would be motivated to learn about enterprise level IT within our team of experienced professionals. Our product interacts with many industry leading platforms including Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft IIS, and all of the Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions among many others. Some experience and or training with these platforms preferred, strong problem solving skills are required, and excellent training to get to the next level, provided. Competitive compensation and benefits.
JOB SKILLS DESIRED
- Formal training in Windows based networking environments. A+ Certification or equivalent of experience working in IT field strongly preferred.
- Strong PC hardware, software, networking, analysis, troubleshooting, and navigation skills, in Windows Client / Server environments.
- Experience or training with databases, preferably Microsoft SQL Server
- Prior experience with Microsoft Windows Server, AD, Exchange, and IIS helpful along with network troubleshooting experience.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills, and interpersonal skills required.
- Demonstrate excellent Time Management and accountability
- Ability to work independently, creatively, and dynamically in different situations.
- Represent our client by providing exceptional professionalism in both written and verbal communication with customers.
- Provide technical services for our customers through various means during their lifecycle with us.
- Act as the primary resource to work inbound issues in our ticketing system and inbound customer calls.
- May pursue Microsoft Certifications
- Identify problems and provide resolution in a timely manner, including identifying and escalating situations as appropriate.
- Responsible for updating open customer tickets and project work with accurate and timely information.
- Continually improve and expand technical skills and knowledge necessary to perform the assigned work.
- Participate in Customer Training and documentation in the customer transition phase.
Voca is a relationship organization focused on uniting talented individuals with exceptional companies. At Voca, we strongly believe that a better career results in a happier you, and we are therefore dedicated to help guide people on a career path that fulfills their passion and purpose.
Voca | Senior Recruiter
t 507-288-5260 d 347-293-2561
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Voca: The Spirit of Work