Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Senior Quality Engineer professionals in Sylmar,CA!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Develop, and execute test procedures, for innovative class III medical device products for the Heart Failure and Arrhythmia market.
- Work with various team members and cross-functional teams to implement and execute test procedures
- Work with leads to plan project schedules
- Prepare test results for the leads to generate test reports
- Responsible for compliance checks, V&V, risk management, root cause analysis, defect tracking, design history file, and launch support
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other Engineering discipline
- 2+ years relevant work experience in software engineering Preferred Qualifications
- C#, Web based and Mobile application testing experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Quality System for Medical Device Industry
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work