Software QA Engineer - Selenium
25 Ottawa Ave SW Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Software QA Engineer in Grand Rapids, Michigan!
Interested candidates should apply herein or email email@example.com.
Job Description:• Responsible for the testing of projects and initiatives, to ensure high quality solutions for patients and members.
• Gains an in-depth understanding of the business applications and product functionality to be tested, and then leads in the development, implementation and evaluation pf test strategies, specifications and models.
• Contributes to the design of Production from a testability standpoint. Adapts to changing requirements/processes and develops common reusable test plans for custom and vendor applications.
• Provides expertise in understanding what to test, as well as how it should be tested.
• Able to support multiple project efforts from a Quality Assurance (QA) planning perspective, as well as consult for projects at the portfolio level.
• Excellent communicator, with a passion for product quality; feels at home as part of a highly productive team.
• Leads in the development, implementation and evaluation of test strategies, specifications and models that ensure new application solutions are customer-focused.
• Develops, writes and tests/debugs test suites, to verify applications and processes perform according to documented quality standards.
• Applying an understanding of the business aspects and technical approach to a project, designs test cases, scenarios and scripts to meet current and future project testing needs.
• Creates and maintains project testing work plans and oversees product/service delivery strategy from testing standpoint. Participates with project team to understand and execute the scope of the project. Provides project status reports on testing as required.
• Leads software testing projects, and assists in the training of less experienced team members. Analyzes and diagnoses issue severity, and leads in problem resolution.
• Documents and maintains records on modifications that have been made to new and existing test suites, and provides appropriate documentation to support the repeatable test suites.
• Fully participates in the Software Development Lifecycle, with an Agile approach. Works with the project team to ensure quality throughout the product lifecycle, including reviewing specifications, developing schedules, and resolving issues.
• Participates in process improvement studies in order to measure outcomes and evaluate services
• 4+ years of experience as a QA Engineer
• 4+ years of experience with Selenium or similar testing framework
• Experience with Cucumber, Web Driver IO, Java Script, and C#
• Experience working within Healthcare
Voca: The Spirit of Work