4 Robbins Road Westford, Massachusetts 55123
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Software Engineer professionals in Westford, MA! Interested Candidates will email resume to Chad Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 952-303-8110
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
We are seeking an experienced, high caliber Software Contractor to help with the design and implementation of signal and image processing algorithms for the OCT Imaging System.
Each team member can make a difference and has the power, either individually or as a team, to influence the success of the company. We are team-oriented, fast-paced and progressive. We value people with great ideas who partner with others both internally and externally to take action and accomplish goals.
Impact this role will have:
1. Migrate existing R&D Prototype algorithms (written in C++ or MATLAB) into our application as highly efficient and well-organized C++ code.
2. Provide documentation and test plans for algorithm implementations.
3. Enhance existing Windows/MFC UI with new features
4. Fix bugs.
5. Design and Prototype algorithms for the OCT Imaging System. This will require the following expertise:
a. Rapid prototyping of algorithm methods in MATLAB. (Image Processing or Signal Processing)
b. Test and analyze the performance of the algorithms utilizing MATLAB.
Your experience(s), education and knowledge will further expand marketplace success:
· Strong C/C++ and Object Oriented design skills.
· Demonstrated experience in software architecture within imaging or signal processing applications.
· Demonstrated experience in algorithm development which includes the following elements:
· Rapid algorithm exploration and prototyping in high-level language (MATLAB)
· Algorithm performance evaluation
· C++ object oriented implementation
· Validation and testing
Your preferred qualifications and education:
· 5-10 years of commercial development experience
· Experience with MATLAB.
· Familiarity with developing in Microsoft Developer Studio on Windows.
· GUI Development experience.
· Familiarity with source control and bug tracking tools.
· Excellent English communication skills, oral, reading and writing.
· Ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
· Algorithm development experience for biomedical imaging applications is a strong plus.
· An advanced degree (MS or PhD) in Engineering, Computer Science or any related area.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
Voca: The Spirit of Work