Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Software Development Engineer Lead IV professionals in Indianapolis,IN!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Under limited direction, builds out Test and Production batch jobs, mainframe and distributed, recovery and project related, working with other analysts to ensure proper setup and execution.
- Under limited direction, provides technical expertise to computer operations, resolving the most complex problems, analyzing the operations environment on an ongoing basis and recommending and implementing improvements.
- Identifies, analyzes and implements processes to improve quality and reduce costs of operational activities.
- Assists less experienced analysts and reviews their work, and assists in problem resolution as necessary.
- Recommends techniques, software and hardware changes to enhance production capabilities or reduce overhead.
- Ensures implementation and feasibility of production enhancements.
- Tracks and reports on existing or impending system performance bottlenecks.
- Assists the Operations Leads with daily departmental operations.
- Performs other duties as required
- 2 year Degree
- Minimum # years’ experience required 5 to 10 years
- Type of work experience required – MicroFocus Cobol, Linux
- Additional Skills/Knowledge: (Optional)
• IBM Sterling Connect:Direct
• IBM Sterling File Gateway
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work