Skilled Medical/Surgical RN - Travel or Local
1005 Broadway Quincy, Illinois 62301
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Skilled Medical/Surgical (Med/Surg) Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Quincy, IL!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Rod Spencer at email@example.com, 507-246-2601.
- Medical Surgical care is a catch-all for patients who aren’t well enough to go home, but not sick enough to require specialized care. Nurses are involved in these MS activities: inserting Foley caths, NG tubes, starting IVs, changing wound dressings, passing meds.
- Patients on a M/S unit include post-op, diabetics, bariatric surgery patients, detox, psych, cancer, orthopedic, heart disease, emphysema.
- Med Surg is usually the last stop at a hospital before the patient is released.
- Skilled Nursing Unit - SNU
- 2 years of SNU RN experience
- 12 hour day shift
- 36 hours/week
- BLS, RN License required
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses
Voca | Manager of Healthcare Recruiting
Voca: The Spirit of Work