Voca Technology has immediate openings available for Sr. WordPress Developer professionals in Eagan, MN! Interested candidates will reach out to Rod Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-324-5550 - call or text.
Voca connects technology professionals with fantastic organizations nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Project details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
The Senior Wordpress Developer is responsible for developing and maintaining web properties and related applications to drive conversion and increase sales qualified leads. Working in collaboration with the Digital Experience and eCommerce Marketing Manager, this role will be responsible for implementing new features, maintaining existing features, mission critical website operation, and ensuring web properties are up-to-date and best-in-class. Transparency, communication and accountability are core values. This position will work closely with our marketing partners to define business needs and find solutions to complex problems.
• Responsible for building and/or maintaining the day-to-day operations and enhancements to the lawyermarketing.com website and related web properties while ensuring they are fast, secure and operating at best-in-class levels
• Own mission critical operations of website including form process and user tracking.
• Advocate for web development standards, best practices, and compliance
• Manage the development of Photoshop designs into mobile/tablet/desktop browser supported designs.
• Minimum of 5+ years of PHP experience
• Full LAMP stack experience
• 5+ years of Wordpress experience (Divi experience a plus)
• Expert at developing using WordPress standards
• WooCommerce customization experience
• Undergraduate degree in related field or equivalent experience
• Proven ability to manage complex projects and deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Experience integrating with 3rd party application and platforms such as Eloqua or SalesForce.com
• Understanding of RESTful Web Services technologies such as JSON and SOAP
• Collaborative and growth oriented mindset that is willing to take feedback and learn quickly
• Ability to perform QA on a myriad of devices with differing screen sizes and resolutions
• Ability to communicate well with both internal team members and external stakeholders
• Contributor to Wordpress
• Experience with Oracle’s Eloqua API
• This position relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish projects; a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Voca is a relationship organization focused on uniting talented individuals with exceptional companies. At Voca, we strongly believe that a better career results in a happier you, and we are therefore dedicated to help guide people on a career path that fulfills their passion and purpose.