Senior Software Developer
Austin, Texas 78746
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable web applications written in PHP.
- Install, configure, upgrade, and manage MySQL Relational Database Management Systems.
- Exceptional proficiency in web technologies (JS, CSS, XML/HTML, AJAX, LAMP, etc.)
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to application problems.
- Adhere to software development and source control processes.
- Implement high quality code with comprehensive unit testing.
- Have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Good working knowledge to develop Splunk dashboards, searches and reports to support, IT Operations and Application Development is highly desired.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- A Master’s Degree in similar fields is highly desirable.
- Related work experience can be substituted for education requirements.
Job Related Experience:
- Typically requires 2 or more years of progressive Software Development experience.
- Must be able to sit at a desk and work in an office for a normal work week.