Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
10926 David Taylor Drive Charlotte, NC 28262
The role of Quality Assurance Analyst, Sr, is to ensure proper testing is being done as part of the software development life cycle – both through direct execution of test cases as well as coordination with specialized teams such as performance testing, security testing, and automation. The individual should be results oriented, responsive to change, practice continuous improvement, collaborative and passionate about delivering business value in a timely manner. The QA Analyst should have good knowledge of generally accepted testing practices, as well as overall testing and development processes. Under minimum supervision and adhering to established procedures for quality assurance, this position should be able to test and analyze software components to ensure usability and applicability to the business environment and customers during the software development life cycle including the post-implementation and deployment phases.
• Develop and execute manual and automated testing throughout the entire Agile SDLC as appropriate to validate and measure quality.
• Interpret test data, and interface with development and product teams
• Track and report test results for the product's compliance to the functional specifications.
• Track and review test results and associated metrics
• Participate with developers and other technical resources as active members of the project team (geographically distributed) throughout the Agile lifecycle.
• Assist in application scoping by offering advice and insight into quality assurance efforts.
• Work with developers to resolve defects and issues.
• Participate in functional and technical meetings, from the beginning of the project through the entire Agile life cycle.
• Collaborate with delivery team and across the business as necessary to deliver business value.
• Practice continuous improvement.
• Provide continuous feedback.
• Minimum 7 years testing experience within a development or operational team.
• In depth knowledge of current US-ACH Processes.
• Ability to execute on test strategies, detailed system test plans, and test cases including scripts, test data, and expected results; execute system test plans; track and report defects identified; work closely with software engineering staff.
• Strong knowledge of banking industry and ability to communicate the knowledge to others.
• Experience using Pep+ Mainframe systems and addons
• Ability to test across multiple environments (Server, Database, Mainframe)
• Functional and Systems regression test experience
• Experience with VersionOne, TFS, or Team Track is a plus
• Automated testing is a plus
• Knowledge of Agile Methodology and Product Development Lifecycles
• Good written and verbal communication skills as well as negotiation skills.
• ACH AAP Certification
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
• Minimal/less than 5%