Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
2900 Westside Parkway Alpharetta, Georgia 30004
Voca Technology has immediate openings available for Senior Quality Assurance Analyst professionals in Alpharetta, GA!
Voca connects professionals in Technology with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Develop and execute manual and automated testing throughout the entire Agile SDLC as appropriate to validate and measure quality.
- Interpret test data, and interface with development and product teams
- Track and report test results for the product's compliance to the functional specifications.
- Track and review test results and associated metrics
- Participate with developers and other technical resources as active members of the project team (geographically distributed) throughout the Agile lifecycle.
- Assist in application scoping by offering advice and insight into quality assurance efforts.
- Work with developers to resolve defects and issues.
- Participate in functional and technical meetings, from the beginning of the project through the entire Agile life cycle.
- Collaborate with delivery team and across the business as necessary to deliver business value.
- Practice continuous improvement.
- Provide continuous feedback.
- Minimum 7 years testing experience within a development or operational team.
- In depth knowledge of current US-ACH Processes.
- Ability to execute on test strategies, detailed system test plans, and test cases including scripts, test data, and expected results; execute system test plans; track and report defects identified; work closely with software engineering staff.
- Strong knowledge of banking industry and ability to communicate the knowledge to others.
- Experience using Pep+ Mainframe systems and addons
- Ability to test across multiple environments (Server, Database, Mainframe)
- Functional and Systems regression test experience
- Experience with VersionOne, TFS, or Team Track is a plus
- Automated testing is a plus
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology and Product Development Lifecycles
- Good written and verbal communication skills as well as negotiation skills.
- ACH AAP Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work