Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
2900 Westside Parkway Alpharetta, Georgia 30004
Under general supervision and adhering to established procedures for quality assurance, test and analyze software components to ensure usability and applicability to the business environment and customer during the software development life cycle including post-implementation/deployment phase.
1. Perform assigned tests to ensure code is functioning as defined.
2. Develop and execute manual scripts to support testing requirements.
3. Prepare test plans and test cases to ensure the product adheres to the system/application requirements.
4. Analyze testing output based upon predefined input. Document and communicate test results to senior team members.
5. Help with reviews of system/application requirements (functional specifications) for quality and completeness.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.Experience Required
Minimum one year of experience in software quality assurance testing.S
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Good mainframe and/or distributed testing skills, knowledge of protocols, database file structures and exposure to both on-line and batch based systems.
Functional and systems regression test experience.
Basic knowledge of SQL or Oracle, exposure to Lotus Notes, Word.
Automation skills preferred. Working Conditions
Stressful situations may occur regularly
No special physical requirement
Occasional travel required (less than 10%)