Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Senior Project Manager professionals in Grand Rapids, MI!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- As a Project Manager, you will be part of a world-class team of professionals in our Information Services group who partner with colleagues across the our Client's organization to oversee highly visible projects, manage change, and drive innovation. Your work will help to improve the lives of millions of people – our members, patients, and families across Michigan.
- Instead of managing projects in organizational silos, you will be working cross-functionally in our Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO), which manages enterprise-wide initiatives as a holistic portfolio.
- This model allows us to take a more agile approach to strategic decision-making that affects every corner of the organization.
Our EPMO is a fast-moving, collaborative, and inclusive environment with tremendous growth opportunities, both for your professional development and your career at Spectrum Health.
- We value creativity, change, and healthy skepticism about the status quo.
- Overseeing a variety of interesting and challenging projects, most of which are IT-related, on both the insurance side (Priority Health) and the provider side our Client's Hospital Group and Medical Group)
- Bringing together technical and business project team members, assigning responsibilities, and coordinating their work
- Developing all project documentation (including requirements, scope, and schedules), managing budgets, and communicating with stakeholders
- Adhering to our existing Project Management Methodology and quality standards; and ensuring project success at every level.
- Exceptional communicators
- Comfortable with fast change and a fair amount of uncertainty
- Innovators who strive for continuous improvement
- Fun to work with, love being challenged, and always want to learn new things
- Unnaturally excited about acronyms, abbreviations, and initialisms
- Able to grasp technical concepts required to understand overall project scope and communicate effectively with technical team members
- Eager to develop and expand knowledge of the healthcare industry
- Skilled at navigating cross-functional teams and projects
- Effective at managing the integration of vendor tasks and deliverables
- Qualified to work at the highest levels in all phases of project leadership
- Excellent at motivating team members and providing guidance, direction, and training
- Associate's Degree or equivalent in /Technical school or equivalent
- 3 years of experience typically gained through skills/knowledge/abilities in the field
- Education - Associate's Degree or equivalent in /Technical school or equivalent
- Experience - 5 years of experience typically gained through skills/knowledge/abilities in the field,Experience leading projects or gathering business requirements,Experience managing small to medium project teams (2 to 7+) within a matrix organization, and projects in multiple technologies and/or business functions
- Licenses - PMP certification
- Experience running Agile projects
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work