1.Ensure predictable, consistent, and successful project delivery
2. Provide a holistic view of the overall project to the organization and all stakeholders
3. Exhibit proactive behavior by engaging in project planning activities, including but not limited to: Defining the overall scope of the project; Creating and maintaining a consolidated timeline/schedule highlighting the major milestones and associated dates for project activities; Identifying and communicating project dependencies and impacts; Putting mechanisms in place to ensure on-going control of the project (E.g., Kick off meeting, overall Project Management Approach, Communication Plan, Risk Management, Issues Management, Change Control, etc.)
4. Define project governance, outlining roles, responsibilities, decision rights and clearly defined escalation path
5. Ensure success criteria defined upfront to promote alignment and actively manage to expected project outcomes
6. Keep all stakeholders (internal & external) engaged in the project, aligned on expected outcomes and informed about what is occurring throughout project
7. Proactively communicate the project’s progress on an on-going basis, ensuring transparency throughout project lifecycle. Provide leadership and key stakeholders with the information and venues to make effective, timely decisions
8. Facilitate alignment and approach for all related client business areas to meet One client Objectives.
9. Knowledgeable about how the organizations work; knows how to get things done through formal channels and the informal network. Understands the culture of organizations.
Bachelor degree in business or equivalent work experience
5-7 years of previous project management and/or relevant consulting experience Knowledge of, and demonstrated experience in, project management processes and methodologies, as well as, project lifecycles
Experience in driving large scope projects with many moving parts and interdependencies
Experience in large scale change efforts and change management
Experience with matrix management of cross-functional processes and teams
Experience with Microsoft Project
Able to travel 15-30% of the time