Senior Project Controls Specialist
Portland, Oregon 97232
- Provide scheduling, cost control and other project controls functions for major projects.
- Responsible for developing achievable project schedules based on resource availability and constraints.
- Develop detailed large and complex project plans, and work breakdown structures to support project activity scheduling.
- Develop cost estimates.
- Collaborate with corporate offices on cost, budget and procurement issues, determining positive resolution.
- Ensure compliance with corporate governance.
- Create and maintain project schedules in the Primavera scheduling database.
- Create and maintain SAP project structures.
- Provide direction to Project Managers and key stakeholders regarding project milestones.