Senior Financial Analyst
7305 Pacific Street Omaha, Nebraska 68114
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Senior Financial Analyst in Omaha, NE! Interested candidates will reach out to Lukas Allen at email@example.com, direct line 952-303-8108.
- Prepares forecasts and analyses
- Month-end: journal entries, accruals, a/p reviews
- Conducts and documents complex financial analysis projects.
- Prepares financial and business related analyses and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, costing, budgeting, rate of return, depreciation, and working capital.
- Responsible for developing accurate, timely and comprehensive financial reports for facilitating management decisions.
- Prepares forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance, general business conditions and other related areas. Develops and recommends business policies, and conducts special financial and business related studies.
- Responds to pricing requests by preparing pricing models and communicating pricing to Sales management.
- May develop pricing grids for product and services sold and/or leased.
- Presents recommendations to management. May provide training or guidance to lower level Financial Analysts.
- Some direct impact to financial strategy and activities. Works on complex tasks and/or projects.
- Performs duties under minimum supervision, applying a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures. Interprets the financial strategy and aligns resources and people to meet strategy goals.
- Has appreciable latitude for review action or decision
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Math, 4-6 years experience, or equivalent
- Accounting/Finance degree
- Oracle Hyperion/Essbase experience
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel
- Proficient at Access Database SW