Senior Database Engineer
Austin, Texas 78746
- Proficient in SQL Development and Code, ability to troubleshoot SQL Code and Design, including Stored Procedures, functions, tables, and constraints.
- Strong understanding and experience of Advanced Stored Procedures, including data flow and logic in complex stored procedures to bypass issues and optimize as needed.
- Thorough understanding of ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) to troubleshoot and resolve File Loading failures.
- High emphasis on Dev (Code) DBA skills
- Strong C++ Software Development skills
- Requires very strong TSQL skillset. Create and debug complex stored procedures and triggers. Must be proficient with multi-table joins and schema. Create reports on demand
- Apply corrections and adjustments to Database records while adhering to Industry Best Practice methods
- Experience and understanding of 3rd Party Applications such as Splunk, Subversion and Rally.
- Willing to handle flexible schedule that rarely requires nights and weekend coverage
- Experience working with Application development teams to resolve high visibility and high priority issues.
- Communicate resolution actions to Project Managers, Customers & Account Management
- Exceptional communication skills (Verbal and Written)
Strong organizational skills and ability to properly prioritize work load.