Senior Business Analyst
2900 Westside Parkway Alpharetta, Georgia 30004
The Senior Business Analyst will manage projects to deliver easy-to-understand reports and make recommendations to the business leaders that will help the organization grow and mature while meeting the established targets.
• Manage and create dashboards, templates and presentations that are needed by the FRMS Payments business.
• Manage overall cadence and calendar for reporting and dash boards. This includes holding others accountable for contributing and updating the reports.
• Perform effective analysis; understand the value of leadership buy-in and assist in decision making.
• Add strategic value as a consultative business partner. Create clear and concise Meeting Minutes, Status Reports and Executive Dashboard Summary for each project (weekly)
• Create all Project Schedules within Microsoft Project
• Takes projects from original concept through final implementation working with internal resources and external customers.
• Defines scope and project objectives.
• Interfaces with all areas affected by the project, both internal and external.
• Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, and status reports.
• Documents new processes and procedures identified throughout the project and collaborates with training resource in order to produce training for impacted individuals and LOBs.
• Conducts internal and external project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
• Recommends and takes actions to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
• Creates and maintains a project schedule for each project by identifying and monitoring: overall project timeline, project milestones, tasks, resources, ETAs, task dependencies, and critical paths.
• Coordinates with other project managers and organizational entities to identify and monitor issues, impacts and dependencies.
• Prepares and conducts informal and formal presentations
• Displays strong understanding of the organization's business strategies and apply knowledge to all project activities
• Builds relationships with all functional areas and manage stakeholder expectations
• Controls and tracks project performance, time allocations, cost, and quality by constantly evaluating project progress and conducting regular team status meetings.
• Coordinates with other line of business managers for integration and continued product advancement.
• Responds to occasional requests for additional off-hour work in the event of an emergency client incident or critical business need
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Business or related field required
Job Related Experience:
• 2-5 minimum years’ experience required in Project Management
• 1-3 minimum years’ experience required in Business Analytics, Implementations and/or Project Management preferred
• Proficient in all Microsoft Systems: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
• Excellent Verbal Communication and Written Skills
• Excellent analytical, documentation and research skills
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Strong Leadership, motivation, decision making, negotiation and coaching skills
• Possess effective time management skills with the ability to multi-task
• Communicate effectively within all levels of an organization
• Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas
• Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a matrix environment
• Experience managing cross-functional projects
• Experience working in the Information Technology and/or Financial industry
• Operates independently with minimal guidance by management
• Pragmatic Marketing experience a plus
Travel Required: Percentage/frequency of travel
• Some light travel required.