Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Senior Application Development Analyst professionals in Grand Rapids, MI!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Designs, codes or configures, tests, debugs, deploys, documents and maintains large and/or complex programs, using a variety of software development toolkits, programming languages, testing/verification applications and other tools, while adhering to specific development best practices and quality standards. Gathers business requirements, translating that information into detailed technical specifications from which programs will be written or configured, and validating that the proposed applications align with the architectural design and with the business needs.
- May be responsible for successful completion of projects or phases of projects.
- Other responsibilities may include deep troubleshooting and issue analysis, as well as coding, testing and implementing software enhancements and/or applying patches.
- Staff members in this position are skilled, effective and self-sufficient in working within a diverse technology portfolio, and regularly provide guidance and training to less experienced Application Development Analysts.
• 5+ years development experience
• Web Services
• Interconnect Experience
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work