Voca Technology has immediate openings available for Senior Application Development Analyst professionals in Grand Rapids, MI!
Voca connects professionals in Technology with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- As a member of the Web and Mobile Development Team, you will be responsible for developing and supporting the internal and external websites and web applications, mobile apps, and web services that drive our Client.
- Along with other developers, architects, and analysts, you will act as a member of a cross-functional agile project or support team.
- You'll be empowered to work directly with our customers to come up with innovative ideas and new ways of doing things.
- Learning new technologies is a way of life for our developers.
- While we typically develop software using modern object-oriented languages such as C#/.NET, you might just as easily be asked to develop an iOS app using Swift, or build an interactive front-end web experience using AngularJS.
- The ideal candidate is not tied to a specific language or technology;
- Rather, he/she is a software developer and technologist, able to adapt to a continually changing landscape of projects and technologies.
- Strong communications and troubleshooting skills are a must, and real-life development experience on a cross-functional team is preferred.
- You should be fluent in C# and/or Java, with previous web and/or mobile development experience.
- Education - Associate/Technical School or Equivalent (HS plus 3 years of experience)
- Experience - 5 years of related experience (defined as developing and supporting web and/or mobile applications)
- Fluent in Sitecore, C#, Java, and/or Objective C.
- Experience using a MVC framework such as ASP.NET MVC or AngularJS.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience working on an agile project team (Scrum, XP, Kanban, or similar).
- Sound knowledge of relevant technology, tools and methods including:
- Code development and component re-use
- Testing: unit, regression, integration, load, system, fault, and exploratory
- Development methodology: agile, iterative, prototyping, etc.
- Change control, change management, and release management
- Tiered support models
- Troubleshooting and Incident Management
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work