1239 E BELTLINE AVE NE Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Senior Application Developer professionals in Grand Rapids, MI!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
The Senior Application Developer on the Integration team will provide design, development, unit testing, user acceptance testing support for enterprise software development projects.
• Estimate, design, code or configure, test, debug, deploy, document and maintain large/complex Integration applications using proprietary formats while maintaining system integrity and company compliance with Healthcare regulations (i.e. HIPAA, HITECH regulations)
• Interpret business requirements, translating that information into detailed technical specifications
• Validate that the proposed applications align with the architectural design and with the business needs
• Drive process leadership for work groups, and product/service delivery strategy and work plans
• Troubleshoot application problems, identify interdependencies, and implement new solutions
• Provide technical guidance and expertise for development projects assigned by management
• Mentor and review the work of junior developers on assigned projects for quality and adherence to standards
• Maintain database integrity and security using quality control mechanisms and system tools
• Help to ensure the highest level of functionality for all database environments
• Experience with working in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
• Represent our Client at applicable activities including system user groups and other health data system organizations
• Maintain professional growth and development through self-directed learning activities and involvement in professional organizations
• Performs other duties as assigned
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
Voca: The Spirit of Work