200 First St. SW Rochester, MN 55905
Voca Technology has immediate openings available for Senior Analyst/Programmer professionals in Rochester, MN!
Voca connects professionals in Finance with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- • Onboard development teams and applications into Azure DevOps
• Provide operational support for AKS Build and Release pipelines in Azure DevOps
• Work with our client's AKS Hosting and Cloud teams to resolve incidents
• Provide consultation and evangelism services to application development teams new to AKS, Docker and containers in general
Responsible for the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of custom system software, and/or the installation and maintenance of purchased systems software, as well as the configuration and support of hardware systems across theClinic.
In conjunction with more senior technical staff, develops proposals that consider alternatives and business case, and gains needed institutional approvals. Evaluates alternative approaches and presents recommendations to teams and unit leadership.
Regularly reviews applications and makes modifications and/or updates to ensure currency and functionality within established environment. Maintains and supports multiple systems or complex software applications and their associated hardware at multiple sites.
Produces and maintains documentation such as system requirements, designs, resource inventories, and plans.
Provides technical and project leadership to other staff members, demonstrates initiative, and works independently as needed to accomplish responsibilities.
Works effectively across departmental organizations gaining consensus of stakeholders.
May interface with vendor support service groups or other external support teams to ensure proper escalation during outages or periods of degraded system performance.
Acts as a liaison to departments and vendors to adequately support the division’s computing systems.
Interfaces routinely with colleagues who may be located at any of the group practices to perform job responsibilities requiring virtual collaboration and partnership.
May be required to provide 24/7 on-call support.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years’ experience, including 1 year demonstrated technical experience; Or, Associate’s degree and 7 years’ experience, including 1 year demonstrated technical experience.
Required Interpersonal Skills
• Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken
• Able to work independently with minimal oversight
• Enjoys helping others; is outgoing and personable
Required Technical Experience
• Supporting Docker Containers
• Management of Containers on Kubernetes (AKS)
• YAML for Kubernetes config files
• Git version control
Recommended Technical Experience
• Azure Container Registry
• Azure Pipelines
• Azure Artifacts
• Azure Repos
• Linux and Maven Package Management
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work