1010 Northern Blvd. Great Neck, NY 11021
- The Specialist is responsible for ensuring that requests for homecare service are filled promptly, and scheduled into computer in a timely manner.
- Ensures that homecare schedules are complete and accurate in computer, and update as changes occur.
- Reviews Santrax records daily to ensure that all staff are at clients as scheduled.
- Follows up immediately on any discrepancies.
- Monitors "No Show Alerts" and follows up to adjudicate in a timely manner.
- Reviews all scheduled homecare daily in preparation for payroll review, and billing approvals by manager.
- Reports any client or staff issues to supervisor promptly.
- Customer service and effective communication within team.
- Timely answering of phones after hours as forwarded by Answering service and triaging calls to appropriate professionals in the branch or region.
- Participates in regular "On-Call" handoff meetings.
- Performs any other functions as requested by supervisor.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is occasionally required to lift, stand, sit, walk, bend, stoop, climb stairs, kneel, crouching, reach, talk or hear, use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools or controls.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
Voca | Sr. Recruiter
t 507-288-5260 c 414-544-0668
Voca: The Spirit of Work