Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Scanner Data Integrity professionals in City, State!
Voca connects professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Good driving record with reliable transportation.
- Responsible for operating scanning and computer equipment as well as the related scan software to scan and upload documents to the company central information repository.
- The tasks will be repetitive in nature.
- Tasks include operating scanner equipment and computer software to properly save scanned documents, preparing documents to be scanned, filling documents to be archived once scan is complete.
- Performs additional related tasks as requested or assigned.
- Effective communication skills including listening, oral and writing skills to process information timely and accurately.
- Proficient in operation of scanners, copiers and phone systems.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work