Salesforce Business Analyst
1239 E BELTLINE AVE NE Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Salesforce Business Analyst professionals in Grand Rapids, MI!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
Job Description:• Partner with internal Business teams to develop roadmaps and define business processes while creating associated system requirements.
• Organize and manage project work to drive predictable delivery. On-time and on-budget.
• Lead/participate in system implementation projects including but not limited to requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution.
• Understands all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to Salesforce release upgrades.
• Maintains a high-level familiarity with other IT system / business application capabilities and scope definition to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration or functionality intersection points.
• Provides work estimates that permit prioritization and assignments to be made
• Oversee day to day operations, maintenance, and support of Salesforce CRM environment.
• Able to effectively communicate with non-technical audience to understand business needs and explain complex systems and technical topics in clear and concise manner
• Utilize analysis and diagramming tools to represent business processes.
• Maximize the value from Salesforce and make decisions on in-built vs custom build solutions.
• Continuously expand Salesforce knowledge and leverage new capabilities and features to meet business needs
• Coach and mentor peers and emerging members of the team while advocating for Salesforce best practices.
Qualifications• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related fields
• Minimum work experience: 5+ years of work experience in IT
• 2 to 5 years of experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud
• Salesforce Admin Certification (current)
• In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application.
• Self-motivated, creative and team player with customer focus
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Agile Methodologies
• Demonstrate the ability to work systematically and logically to analyze situations, resolve problems, identify root causes, and anticipate implications
• Working knowledge of JIRA, Visio
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work