Voca Professional has immediate openings available for a Sales Recruiter professional in Atlanta,GA! Interested candidates will reach out to Chad Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org, direct line 952 303 8110.
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Sources, screens and evaluates internal and external talent/candidates for assigned area of responsibility.
- Presents candidates and guides/assists hiring managers in the staffing process.
- Interviews and screens applicants and conducts reference checks.
- Coordinates pre-employment travel, offer process, and new hire experience requirements.
- Utilizes staffing technology applications to drive staffing workflow, measure performance and report results.
- Complex recruiting issues/activities.
- Performs duties under minimum supervision, applying a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures.
- Interprets the employment strategy and aligns resources and people to meet strategy goals.
- Bachelors in Business Administration or Human Resources, 10+ years' experience, or equivalent
- Consultative/Solution sales recruiting experience
- Full life cycle recruiting
- Sr. Level Client management
- college degree
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
Voca: The Spirit of Work