Voca Professional has immediate openings available for SQA Analyst professionals in Sugar Land,TX!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- The SQA Analyst has the responsibility of working with the project team to understand the requirements and to ensure that the features and functionality are thoroughly tested as per the requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Design and Develop QA test strategy, QA Test Plan, test case suite to ensure the product adheres to the system/business requirements
- Strong Testing Experience with good understanding of Software Test Lifecycle including Test Strategy, Test Planning, Test Cases Design, Test Data Setup, Defect Management, Test log, Test results, Test Traceability Matrix
- Hands on experience in Functional (White box, black box), boundary testing, System and Regression Testing
- Education Required: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in software quality assurance testing, skills and knowledge required.
- Experience of Performance Testing and performance testing tools needed.
- Automation testing experience necessary.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work