Revenue Cycle Account Rep II
21 2nd St SW Rochester, MN 55902
Voca Health has an opportunity for a Prior Authorization Rep with our client in Rochester. Interested candidates will reach out to Jon Burckhardt at JBurckhardt@myvoca.com, direct line 347.293.2564.
- To review, prepare, and submit patient claims to third party payers according to established policies and guidelines set forth by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and contractual requirements.
- Ability to do research in medical record for information to complete a pharmacy benefit prior authorization on medications.
- Ability to type, write legibly, and work in a faced paced environment.
- Ability to work as a team and work well with co-workers.
- This would be a great fit for a Pharmacy Tech, Prior Authorization Rep, Medical Insurance Biller, or Patient Claim professional.
Specific Job Details:
- M-F 8:00am- 5:00pm. Pharmacy technician experience preferred.
- HS Diploma or GED required, Associate's degree preferred or two years of medical experience.
- Experience in a medical field of study or a minimum of two years’ experience in a medical office setting
Voca is a relationship organization focused on uniting talented individuals with exceptional companies. At Voca, we strongly believe that a better career results in a happier you, and we are therefore dedicated to help guide people on a career path that fulfills their passion and purpose.