Retail Franchise Development Coordinator
300 Chestnut Ridge Road Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07675
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Retail Franchise Development Coordinator professionals in Woodcliff Lake, NJ!
Voca connects professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
Provide support to the Center Development department to ensure that changes in the network are completed in an efficient and timely manner. Provide support to the field, Regions and Dealers for Center Development related items.
Assist Dealer Standards Specialist with CORA process, assist with organizing requested standards and launching revised program.
• Administer paperwork for franchising actions. Distribute application documents to dealers and candidates and collect and review documents for internal review. Ensure that workflow moves through the process in a timely manner. Distribute documents for Buy/Sells to internal departments as needed. Client & MINI
• Maintain department spreadsheets; create, maintain and distribute monthly reports to set distribution lists.
• Field phone calls from dealers and regions regarding dealer changes. Assist with DEMS access as needed.
• Manage the minority PQA process – Client/MINI
• Performs other related duties/projects as required.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum two years of experience in automotive preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (advanced Excel experience), Adobe and SAP. Basic systems understanding.
• Verbal communication skills and ability to learn Client specific data systems (CMS, CDDMS, HST, Mainframe) required. Ability to multitask, excellent communications skills and ability to work in a team environment.
• Project management, analysis and experience with budget reporting and process is beneficial.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work