1575 Beam Ave, JN Maplewood, MN 55109
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Respiratory Therapy professionals in Maplewood, MN! If interested please email Ashley at email@example.com
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- * Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, all relevant laws, regulations, policies, procedures and standards. * Actively participates in creating and implementing improvements. * Initiates and monitors ventilator support including equipment monitoring; documents and reports patient condition or equipment setting changes to physicians and other healthcare professionals. * Schedules and performs diagnostic testing of the respiratory and circulatory systems to assist physicians in assessing patient conditions. * Performs preventive maintenance and safety testing of equipment and reports issues as appropriate. Preps equipment and verifies correct functions prior to use. * Participates in departmental billing process to accurately reflect services provided to patients for reimbursement. Reports To:DIRECTOR RESPIRATORY CARE 147 Direction of Others:None.
Skills:Essential: Assessment, Planning, Evaluation: Collects and analyses pertinent data and/or clinical findings. Incorporates clinical findings and scientific evidence in the development, coordination and implementation of an individualized plan of care to achieve desired outcomes. Evaluates progress towards goals and outcomes identifying opportunities for improvement and change. Computer Skills Basic: Ability to use a computer and applications that are associated with performing basic work tasks (navigate in Windows, Outlook, etc). Crisis Intervention: Ability to identify, assess, understand, and cope with a serious situation, especially from the moment it first occurs to the point that recovery procedures start. Critical Thinking: Gathers and integrates critical information, recognizing and addressing underlying assumptions of others, to arrive at effective solutions; breaks down problems into simple tasks or activities; analyzes relationships among several parts of a situation. Interpersonal Communication: Skilled in developing effective rapport with customers, co-workers, or families, actively listening to develop a positive connection. Patient Care Delivery: Observes and collects pertinent data and/or clinical findings to enhance patient outcomes. Patient Safety: Demonstrates practices that support safety with recognition of variations in populations served, preventing harm to patients, families, employees, and themselves. Treatment Planning: Identifies expected outcomes and develops individualized treatment plan of care.
- Education:Education Essential: * Associate's Degree Associate's degree required. Credentials Essential: Description: Basic Life Support (BLS) Qualification Source: American Heart Association Description: Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Qualification Source: American Heart Association Description: License Respiratory Therapist (LRT) Qualification Source: MN Board of Medical Practice Description: Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) Qualification Source: National Board of Respiratory Care Description: Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) Qualification Source: National Board of Respiratory Care Credential Comments: 1. Registered and Licensed (LTR) by the MN State Board of Medical Practice AND 2. One of the following: either Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) or a Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) credentialed by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) * Experience: 1 to 3 years experience required.
- Certifications & Licenses:1. Registered and Licensed (LTR) by the MN State Board of Medical Practice AND 2
Certified Respiratory Therapist
Registered Respiratory Therapist
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
- combo of 8's and 12's, every other weekend and evenings and nights. Flexibility between a .7 and .9. no call.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work