45 West 10th Street St Paul, MN 55102
Voca Health has immediate openings available for ______ professionals in City, State!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, all relevant laws, regulations, policies, procedures and standards. *
- Actively participates in creating and implementing improvements.
- Initiates and monitors ventilator support including equipment monitoring; documents and reports patient condition or equipment setting changes to physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Schedules and performs diagnostic testing of the respiratory and circulatory systems to assist physicians in assessing patient conditions.
- Performs preventive maintenance and safety testing of equipment and reports issues as appropriate.
- Preps equipment and verifies correct functions prior to use.
- Participates in departmental billing process to accurately reflect services provided to patients for reimbursement
- Collects and analyses pertinent data and/or clinical findings. Incorporates clinical findings and scientific evidence in the development, coordination and implementation of an individualized plan of care to achieve desired outcomes.
- Evaluates progress towards goals and outcomes identifying opportunities for improvement and change.
- Ability to use a computer and applications that are associated with performing basic work tasks (navigate in Windows, Outlook, etc).
- Ability to identify, assess, understand, and cope with a serious situation, especially from the moment it first occurs to the point that recovery procedures start.
- Gathers and integrates critical information, recognizing and addressing underlying assumptions of others, to arrive at effective solutions; breaks down problems into simple tasks or activities; analyzes relationships among several parts of a situation.
- Interpersonal Communication: Skilled in developing effective rapport with customers, co-workers, or families, actively listening to develop a positive connection.
- Observes and collects pertinent data and/or clinical findings to enhance patient outcomes.
- Demonstrates practices that support safety with recognition of variations in populations served, preventing harm to patients, families, employees, and themselves.
- Identifies expected outcomes and develops individualized treatment plan of care.
- Associate's Degree Associate's degree required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- American Heart Association
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- American Heart Association
- License Respiratory Therapist (LRT)
- MN Board of Medical Practice
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
- National Board of Respiratory
- Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT)
- National Board of Respiratory Care Credential
- Registered and Licensed (LTR) by the MN
- State Board of Medical Practice
- One of the following: either Registered
- Respiratory Therapist (RRT) or a Certified
- Respiratory Therapist (CRT) credentialed by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC)
- Experience: 1 to 3 years experience required.
- Per diem
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work