22 Thomson Pl Boston, Massachusetts 02210
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Research Assistant professionals in Boston, MA!
Voca connects professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
Responsible for conducting trademark research and analysis on the Internet, specialized databases, and other sources as necessary to produce quality research reports for CompuMark clients. Responsible for finding and reporting valuable, relevant information which aids the client’s decision-making process in trademark availability. Responsibilities may also include brand monitoring and trademark watching to aid in client’s trademark protection matters.
1. Successfully completes applicable training to learn all job-relevant systems and information which may include: Trademark Fundamentals, Hit Selection, Coding Strategy, Introduction to OPSi, Introduction to Products, Overview of the Customers, Web Analyst Training, Watch Administrative, or other specialized database/product training.
2. Completes trademark research reports:
• Analyzes the research requests and develops an effective search strategy based on trademark and goods similarity, as well as product scope.
• Formulates queries using various search engines such as Google and ComuMark proprietary databases, to retrieve pertinent references that show potentially confusing or infringing uses of trademarks, domain names, and/or business names.
• Analyzes data retrieved and selects the most pertinent references for inclusion on research reports for delivery to customers.
• Works with mentors to ensure research approach results in high quality trademark reports.
• Provides internal feedback and recommendations to management on opportunities to improve quality or processes.
• Completes research reports or other assignments a timely manner according to the turnaround schedule promised to the customer or internal deadline.
3. May provide customer service support through the following means:
• Answers questions relevant to research reports completed.
• May work directly with customers via phone or electronic communication to support customer inquiries or research requests.
• Follows through on client inquiries with the appropriate Team Leader, Sales, and/or other appropriate departments/team member.
• Manages daily production including entering new orders, processing cancellations, order modifications, and other administrative activities
4. May participate in workflow distribution to the team and review orders placed to ensure accuracy. Ensures research reports are being completed within the timeframe promised to the client or internal deadline.
5. Supports team and contributes to team objectives for all fundamental activities including research and customer support.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
Voca: The Spirit of Work