Alexandria, Virginia 22314
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Research Analyst in Alexandria, VA!
Job Description:Role Purpose: Responsible for conducting analytical research and producing detailed reports of findings to support CompuMark client needs.
1. Job Responsibilities:Complete Title Research reports:
* Conducts detailed, comprehensive searches and creates in-depth analysis on assigned research projects.
* Researches and extracts data from all applicable sources, ensures accuracy and quality of findings by complying with policies and applicable laws.
* Develop appropriate search queries to maximize research results.
* Provides regular communication and feedback to client. Provides regular status updates on research projects to manager.
* Effectively manage workload within defined deadlines and budgets.
2. Successfully completes applicable training to learn all job-relevant systems and information which may include: Query Strategy for all online Sources, Introduction to OPSi, Introduction to Products, Overview of the Customers, and/or other specialized database/product training.
3. May provide customer service support through the following means:
* Answers internal questions regarding title research report results to colleagues internally via written communication, in person, or over the phone
* Follows through on client inquiries with the appropriate Team Leader, Manager and/or other appropriate department/team member.
* Manages daily production including completing all assigned title research tasks according to expected delivery time frame
4. Reviews work order criteria to ensure accuracy. Ensures search reports are being completed within the timeframe promised to the client or internal deadline.
5. Supports team and contributes to team objectives for all fundamental activities including research and customer support.
6. Performs additional duties as required.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Strong critical thinking, questioning, and listening skills
* Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
* Strong research and attention to detail skills
* Excellent time management skills for managing multiple tasks and deadlines
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proficient experience using Microsoft Office Applications
* High level of confidentiality with sensitive information
Certification / Education:
Bachelor’s Degree (Post Graduate) or equivalent work experience required.
Voca: The Spirit of Work