Rehabilitation RN - Travel or Local
4118 Kalamazoo Ave. SE Kentwood, MI 35803
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local Rehabilitation (Rehab) Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Kentwood, MI!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Voca at email@example.com, 507-288-5260.
- A rehabilitation nurse is a nursing professional that helps patients suffering from disabling injuries or illnesses live relatively normal and independent lives. This may involve working with them to regain abilities that they lost or gain abilities that they may have never had. These nursing professionals help patients recognize their abilities and limitations in order to reach their full potential.
- Rehabilitation nurses must be extremely supportive and encouraging. They often help patients feel empowered, and by giving them hope, they can help their patients reach seemingly impossible goals.
- Working as a rehabilitation nurse is one of the most rewarding nursing careers there is. As a rehab nurse, you will frequently get to witness patients push past their own limits and overcome exceptional odds.
- *** Any req-specific details e.g. "Floats between Med/Surg Floors" - Delete if no details provided in req ***
- 122,600 square foot facility. There are 165 beds including 77 beds dedicated to inpatient rehabilitation and 88 beds for long-term care. The facility contains new rehabilitation gyms with state-of-the-art rehabilitation equipment. In addition, an Activities of Daily Living apartment gives residents the chance to practice their routines before they return home. Modern living and dining areas are designed to offer space for residents to engage with one another.
Vision EMR preferred.
- RN License
- Minimum 1 year nursing experience
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses
Voca: The Spirit of Work