5777 E Mayo Blvd Phoenix, AZ 85054
Voca Financial has immediate openings available for Refund Specialist professionals in Phoenix, AZ! If you're interested please email email@example.com and call 347-293-2561. Thanks!
Voca connects professionals in Finance with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Revenue Cycles by processing transactions through the use of automated systems and processes.
- Responds to and resolves a variety of account, billing and payment issues from patients/customers as appropriate.
- Follows approved guidelines and policies regarding routine patient and payer interactions.
- Makes appropriate decisions that require individuals and/or team assessment, reasoning and resolution. Interprets, applies, and communicates company policies regarding medical and financial aspects of patient to assure optimal reimbursement for both the patient and our client.
- Uses excellent customer service and interpersonal skills when interacting with patients and customers.
- HS Diploma or equivalent AND a minimum of two years of relevant experience in finance, collections, customer service, insurance and/or health care environment; OR an associate's degree is required.
- Bachelor degree in business or health care field preferred.
- Knowledge of personal computer applications such as Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel, medical terminology, CPT and ICD 9 coding, Order Communication System, Bed Tracking and patient accounting systems experience helpful.
- Candidates possessing multi-linguistic skills and cross-cultural experiences are preferred, fluent in English is a requirement.
- Keyboarding experience required.
- Previous experience with Health Quest is preferred along with ability to read and work off of EOB's. Advanced Math skills, ability to work in excel, excellent communication, previous experience with insurance companies, excellent attendance, team player.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work