2344 Energy Park Drive St. Paul, Minnesota 55108
Voca has an immediate opening available for a Recruiter in St. Paul, MN! Interested candidates should contact Amy Svendsen at email@example.com, direct (952) 303-8123.
Job Description:This position is responsible for partnering with human resources partners, managers, and leadership to hire top talent by anticipating and filling business needs.
As the primary contact for applicants and managers, the recruiting specialist will coordinate all aspects of the recruitment process including selection of the best advertising venues, sourcing applicant pools, screening applicants, interviewing and presenting top candidates to managers, coordinating all interview and hiring steps, evaluating all selection criteria to ensure applicants are meeting and or exceeding requirements, and ensuring the successful completion and start of the on-boarding process.
- 3 + of recruitment experience
- Interviewing skills
- Knowledge of Federal Regulations/Employment Law/EEO
- Skill in evaluating applications/resumes
- Written and verbal skills
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Business acumen
- Negotiation and facilitation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Human Resources or related field or 4 years of professional work experience in a corporate setting
Voca: The Spirit of Work