1518 Main Street Altavista, Virginia 24517
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Recruiter professionals in Altavista, VA!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- We are seeking an experienced, high caliber Recruiter to provide recruitment process support, on a contractor basis (3-6 months), to include candidate sourcing, resume review, consultation with hiring managers, candidate interviews, as well as offers.
- The Recruiter partners with HR Generalists and Business Partners and hiring managers to identify needs, job specifications, and qualifications necessary to fill positions in a cost effective, timely manner and in compliance with EEO Regulations and Affirmative Action goals and objectives.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in Recruiting, preferably technical recruiting in the areas engineering, IT and regulatory affairs.
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with the Internet.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks, problem resolution, and prioritization, and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong client relationships and networks.
- Ability to follow-up, communicate effectively and work with all levels within an organization.
- Ability to handle and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Working knowledge of employment systems, preferably Taleo and SAP.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work