Palm Desert, California 92260
- Maintain a clean and inviting atmosphere to the reception area, greeting guests and making them feel comfortable.
- Answer phone calls and relays messages to appropriate employee, including any sales or leasing leads
- Provide clerical, secretarial support to all departments
- Monitor Security radio transmissions and communicates with maintenance and housekeeping staff.
- Handle incoming mail and sorts for delivery to office staff
- Create Work Orders and After Hour Work Permits
- Coordinate move in and move out schedules for Specialty Leasing tenants
- Maintain tenant files according to internal audit compliance: Insurance, Rules & Regulations, Background Checks, payments and processing and execution of agreements
- Track insurance requirements for permanent tenants, contractors, and Specialty Tenants
- Log and Send Default Notices for tenant violations
- Coordinate the installation of advertising sponsorships
- Verify the advertising sponsorships and upload to Tracking System
- Liaise with third-party vendors to insure proper permitting and insurance requirements
- Receive and Log payments made to the Shopping Center
- Enter or update tenant sales information into SalesForce
- Other support duties as needed by the Center Management
- Have a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Must be skilled with most PC (word processing and spreadsheet) applications.
- Minimum of a high school education or GED equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred
- SalesForce experience preferred.