Greenville, South Carolina 29615
- Greets patients and visitors and directs them accordingly.
- Obtains authorization as needed to process patients for services needed.
- Admits patients into system or manually in accordance with client company protocols.
- Explains all required paperwork and forms to patients and ensures proper completion of all paperwork.
- Answers incoming telephone lines in accordance with company procedures and directs the caller accordingly.
- Checks out patients either via system or manually according to procedure and distributes records according to the Employer’s protocols.
- Files paperwork, medical records and correspondence according to defined company procedure.
- Follows HIPAA guidelines and safety rules as outlined in training received.
- Collects co-pays; ensures daily cash and credit reconciliation
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Intermediate knowledge of computer skills
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated excellent customer service and communication skills
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of our Client's Tuberculosis screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB
- Flexibility and ability to travel to all 4 Clinic locations
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience with Medicare/Medicaid
- Experience with E-Clinical Works or EMRs
- One year of experience in a medical office environment