200 Chestnut Ridge Road Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey 07675
Voca Professional has immediate openings available for Recall Representative professionals in Woodcliff Lake, NJ!
Voca connects professionals with fantastic companies nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
Responsible for resolving executive, escalated and legal customer issues in a professional and timely manner.
Basic job duties may include but are not limited to:
• Respond to customer correspondence, phone calls, internet, etc., in accordance with the department's policies and procedures.
• Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction through direct contact with Client owners, Market Teams and dealers.
• Review inquiries and complaints (via telephone, email, Internet, written correspondence or escalated matters from the Call Center) about Client products, dealers, parts, service, sales, etc.
• Research background of inquiry/complaint with appropriate Client or dealer personnel and investigate service history through repair orders, Customer Central, Warranty System and other resources.
• Work closely with Cient Market Teams to encourage satisfactory resolution of customer complaints.
What You’ll Be Doing at our Corporate Headquarters:
• Identify, assess, and resolve customer inquiries via telephone and written correspondence to ensure satisfactory resolution consistent with best-in class service.
• Speak with the internal market teams and dealer network personnel regarding products, dealers, parts, service, and sales.
• Employ call quality and customer satisfaction techniques to maximize the customer’s satisfaction.
• Compose emails and letters to customers and dealer personnel.
• Utilize the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for research and documentation.
Competencies Valued – You Have:
• Keyboarding speed of 45 wpm (minimum).
• MS Office Suite proficiency.
• Courteous telephone/active listening skills.
• Strong written communication skills.
• Organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
• The ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
• Thorough and accurate work habits; you pay attention to the details.
This position might be for you if:
• You enjoy helping people and solving problems.
• You don’t get flustered easily; you’re patient and practical and cool under pressure.
• You like learning new things.
Experience and Education:
• 2+ of customer relations experience.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma or equivalent mandatory.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work