39000 Bob Hope Dr Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Radiology Tech-Scrub professionals in Rancho Mirage, CA!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
Job Description:1. Demonstrates compliance with Code of Conduct and compliance policies, and takes action to resolve compliance questions or concerns and report suspected violations.
2. Obtains appropriate medical history before patient examination and prepares patient for exam.
3 Performs appropriate diagnostic procedures as ordered. Assists radiologist performing procedure.
4. Maintains cleanliness of all radiology equipment and rooms while maintaining adequate stock of supplies.
5. Uses PACS according to hospital protocol.
6. Performs radiographic procedures of high technical quality.
7. Utilizes proper radiation protection to protect patient from excessive radiation.
8. Maintains equipment; reporting all deficiencies to immediate supervisor.
9. Stocks room appropriately for exams and at the end of shift.
10. Assists radiologist during angiographic and interventional procedures.
11. Scrubs to assist with passage of catheters/ guidewires.
12. Loads power injectors with contrast media; prepares for injection. Positions patient; immobilizes as necessary.
13. Operates fluoroscopic equipment. Positions patients for rapid sequence filming during contrast media administration.
14. Prepares supplies for procedures. Sets up and maintains sterile trays and other equipment, practicing sterile techniques. Passes instruments and supplies to the Radiologist
15. Assists in orientation of new technologists; provide education and training to new technologists.
16. Monitors assigned inventory expirations dates.
17. Maintains an inventory of catheters, balloons, stents, guidewires and miscellaneous kits under discretion of the IRL supervisor and order supplies.
18. Performs Neuro and Vascular angiographic and interventional procedures.
19. Maintains an orderly instrument table and cleanliness of equipment and rooms and maintains adequate supplies
20. Anticipates radiologists needs by review of preference cards and procuring appropriate supplies.
21. Demonstrates cost effectiveness by using judgment when opening and using supplies.
22. Operates the x-ray equipment when assigned to Radiology Tech duties.
23. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Required: Graduation from an Accredited educational program in diagnostic Radiology Technology approved by the American Medical Association and the American College of Radiology
• Required: CRT, BLS (upon hire) Fluoro License (with in 6 months of hire)
• Preferred: CV OR CI CERTIFICATE
• Required: 1 year prior Scrub Tech experience; 2 Years Radiology Tech
1. Knowledge of all procedures
2. Good communication skills
3. Demonstrates knowledge of patient’s age specific needs
4. Knowledge of Interventional Radiology procedures
5. Ability to produce radiographs and practice radiation safety procedures
6. Positive interpersonal skills with, staff, patients, families and physicians
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work