2200 NW 26th St owatonna, MN 55060
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Radiology Tech professionals in Owatonna, MN! If interested, please email Jon at email@example.com
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Produces high quality images that meet the standards established by the Client's Radiology Department.
- Requires competence in a variety of equipment and technology.
- Practices safety guidelines for themselves, support personnel and patients.
- Fosters teamwork through effective communication.
- Maintains flexibility to staff various work locations, shift times and lengths.
- graduate of an accredited radiography program.
- Radiologic Technologist experience preferred.
- Organized, efficient and multi-functional.
- Ability to work independently.
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrates effective communication.
- Ability to work varied hours, shift lengths and respond to an on-call pager which may include days, evenings, nights, holidays and weekends.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work