1216 2nd St SW Rochester, MN 55902
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Radiology Techs in Rochester, MN!
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
- Produces high quality diagnostic images for vascular, neuroradiology, or assigned surgical areas (OR) that meet the standards established by the Clinic Radiology Department.
- Acts as a liaison to convey information pertaining to patient status.
- Requires competence in a variety of electronic systems, equipment, technologies and supplies.
- Prepares procedure rooms, preps patients for procedure, assists physicians in procedure by circulating and scrubbing procedures, operates a variety of interventional equipment and cleans and restocks procedure rooms following procedures.
- Practices safety guidelines for themselves, support personnel and patients. Fosters teamwork through effective communication and personal responsibility.
- Maintains flexibility to staff various work locations, shift
- times and lengths.
- Ability to work varied hours, shift lengths and respond to an on-call pager which may include days, evenings, nights, holidays and weekends.
- ARRT required.
- BLS required.
- Must have previous IR experience and prefer knowledge of Siemens IR systems.
- Must have an Associate's degree in a related field and be a graduate of an accredited radiography program.
- Incumbents hired into the role prior to February 15, 2018 are required to meet the previous requirements of graduating from an accredited radiography program.
- One to two years of radiographer experience preferred. Organized, efficient and multifunctional.
- Ability to work independently. Requires excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrates effective communication.
- ARRT certified in Radiography or registry eligible with certification obtained before start date of employment.
- Annual documentation of ARRT certification required.
- All incumbents are required to obtain advanced certification in Vascular-Interventional (VI) within 18 months of hire.
- CPR/BLS Certified or obtained within 90 days of employment.
- Primarily day shift Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm.
- On call may be required based on department needs
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
Voca: The Spirit of Work