6401 France Ave S. Edina, Minnesota 55435
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Radiologic Technologist professionals in Edina, MN! If you are interested, please forward your resume to Elizabeth Merrill at email@example.com and call directly at 952-303-8123.
Voca connects healthcare professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our employees, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help reach their individual goals. Voca provides benefits including insurance, 401k, and dedicated support!
Assignment details are provided below, we’re very excited to hear from you!
To perform approved radiologic procedures at a required technical level. Must maintain good quality and be capable of processing radiographs in a manner, which produces excellent diagnostic images enabling Radiologists to make an accurate diagnosis. Must exhibit excellent patient care skills with the ability to adjust to the needs of the patient.
- Provides excellent quality patient care at all times
- Performs diagnostic radiologic procedures with technical accuracy in a timely manner. Position patients as required achieving quality diagnostic image
- Responsible for participating in departmental Quality Assurance Plan
- Exhibits excellent customer relations with patients/clients, visitors, physicians, co-workers and community and referral sources
- Demonstrates knowledge of safety-related work behaviors to ensure safe job performance and the maintenance of a safe work environment as an integral part of the quality of patient care services
- Performs various general support functions as needed
- Demonstrates ability to provide care or service adjusting approaches to reflect developmental level and cultural differences of population served.
Job Specific Details
- 8-hour Day Shift
- 4 Week Contract
- $27-37/ Hour
- AART Registration
- BLS Certification
- Experience with Computed Radiology (CR) and Digital Radiology (DR), is preferred.
- Previous experience with all GI Fluoroscopy Exams, is preferred.
- Previous experience with C-Arm and surgery exams, is preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited school for radiologic technology.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages