Toledo, Ohio 43606
- Assess patient health problems and needs,
- develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical records.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
- May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management.
- This is a float position.
- You will work different units throughout the course of the day.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Tertiary Care with Intermediate patients & Med-Surg pts.
- 5 years is preferred.
- Must have experience with chronic vents, care of trauma patients, vascular patients & a variety of medication drips.
- There will be weekend rotation & holiday rotation as needed.
- Will float to other units during a shift based on census & staffing requirements.
- RN is required to have BLS & ACLS.
- Day and night shifts available
- 5 years Step Down experience preferred
- 2 years’ experience required
- Valid OH nursing license
- BLS from the American Heart Association required
- ACLS from the American Heart Association required
- Licensing or registration required.
- Includes advance practice nurses such as: nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, certified nurse midwives, and certified registered nurse anesthetists.
- Advanced practice nursing is practiced by RNs who have specialized formal, post-basic education and who function in highly autonomous and specialized roles.