3630 E. Imperial Hwy Lynwood, CA 90262
Voca Health has immediate openings available for Travel or local QUALITY IMPROVEMENT Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Lynwood, CA!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Voca at email@example.com, 507-288-5260.
- RN-QUALITY IMPROVEMENT-TRAVEL
- Under general supervision, assists the hospital in quality improvement activities. Coordinates the processing of quality improvement issues and projects through the Medical Center improvement process.
- Prepares cases for peer review by medical staff, conducts investigations and participates in review process of sentinel events, and ensures adherence to CMS indicators.
- It is expected that the associate holding this position will demonstrate behaviors consistent with our core values and will comply with all required standards governing our commitment to Compassionate Care, Exemplary Service and serving our patients.
- The associate holding this position will support our strategic plan and all essential elements of Quality Improvement and Financial Stewardship.
- Strong clinical background and broad knowledge of Quality Improvement processes and techniques
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Basic computer skills
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- 401(k) Program
- Insurance Options
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Programs
Voca: The Spirit of Work