100 Michigan Street NE Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Voca Health has immediate openings available for PICU (Pediatric Intensive Care Unit) Registered Nurse (RN) professionals in Grand Rapids, MI!
Voca connects Travel Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, LPNs, CNAs, and other clinical professionals with fantastic health systems nationwide. Our goal is full partnership with our travelers, providing the tools, guidance, and opportunities to help our travelers reach their individual goals. Voca provides travelers a variety of benefits including insurance, vacation, referral bonuses, and dedicated support for active travelers.
Assignment details are provided below, we’re excited to hear from you. Interested travelers (or local candidates!) will reach out to Voca at firstname.lastname@example.org, 507-288-5260.
- PICU RNs care for children up to eighteen years of age with life-threatening or high-acuity conditions. PICU patients require constant monitoring and often are either very critically ill or medically complex postsurgical patients. The nurses are also heavily involved with patients’ families and physicians to help determine the best course of care and recovery.
- RN needed for Helen DeVos Children's Hospital Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.
- RN must have 2 years of PICU or Cardiac ICU experience.
Helen DeVos Children's Hospital is a Level 1 Trauma hospital. The PICU is a combined ICU and CVICU that runs ECMO and CRRT programs and has a total of 24 beds.
- Shift: 7 p.m. to 7:30 a.m. with every other weekend required
- PALS and BLS required.
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
- Dedicated Recruiter
- Paid Vacation Program
- Paid Time Off Program
- Competitive, Flexible Pay Packages
- Generous Housing Stipends
- Housing Location Assistance
- Excellent Referral Bonuses
Voca: The Spirit of Work